Norfolk Mutual Insurance Company exists to provide financial protection for losses covered by your policy with us. We know that an insurance loss can be a very stressful experience and we make every effort to conduct the claim process in a fair and compassionate manner. Our Claims manager, support staff, and local adjusters are dedicated to providing prompt, friendly and professional service throughout the entire claim process.
REPORTING A CLAIM
To report a claim, contact your agent who will be familiar with you and your insurance needs. Your agent will be able to provide you with information such as whether or not there is coverage under your policy, your coverage limits and policy deductible. Your agent will notify our claims department to begin the claims process.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF A LOSS
- Take reasonable measures to protect your home and/or other property from further damage.
- Take photographs, if possible, before making any temporary repairs.
- Contact authorities if the loss involves theft or vandalism.
- Notify your agent immediately.
- Retain any damaged items, especially those that you intend to submit for compensation, until you have consulted with the adjuster.